Monday, April 13, 2009

A Bittersweet Week





This week, well known as finals week, is the best and the worst week that I have had for a long time. I'm so grateful for the forecasted thunder storms that are coming, so that I won't be tempted to go outside and play. Here are the finals that I still need to take:

*Theories of Health Behavior Change
*Exercise Physiology
*Exercise Physiology Lab
* Nutrition and the Prevention of Chronic Disease
*Obesity and Weight Management
*Biomechanics
*Allied Health Professions
*Exercise Prescription

Now, I am not complaining at all, in fact, I have loved my classes this semester, but there is just something about the winter semester that just makes me yearn for summer, and as a result, not have too much motivation to even TAKE my finals!!! Please keep track of me this week and next, and make sure that I'm staying on top of everything, and not laying outside in the sun (or even the thunderstorms)!

No comments:

Post a Comment