Wednesday, July 7, 2010

At Least He'll Have a Sweet Spirit

Doesn't everybody say that no matter how ugly your baby actually is, you still think it's cute because it's yours.
Well, I have a hard time believing that I would unconditionally love this child

Isn't technology great? 
I used one of those "morph-yourself" websites to see what my baby will look like. 
I sure hope he stays in me for as long as possible 
cause it looks like he's going to need 
as much beauty sleep as he can get before he comes out!

We tried again with different pictures...not much better...
It also doesn't help that it asks the ethnicity of the parents
and the only options it gives are African, East Asian, and Indian

This baby looks like a mini Ghandi
At least he'll have a sweet spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment