Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something to Blog About

I think this last month I passed a very important milestone in blogging: I had a baby! I think blogging was created for moms to brag about their kids, and that's exactly what I'm going to do from here on out!
As I sit here in the room next to my baby, and listen to him hiccup himself to sleep, I am filled with love but also overwhelmed with what will come in the future--what a scary world to bring something so precious and innocent into. And so, every day I hold this sweet little baby in my arms with more love than he will ever imagine, and I look forward to all of the sweet moments that I can blog about.





We love you Andrew and look forward to countless blogging moments in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Little andrew is so stinking adorable!!! Congrats girly!! That is so exciting!! Ps you look great in the hospital right after baby, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little muffin! Holy cow I think he looks like his dad. Can't wait to see him and snuggle him in person.

    ReplyDelete